Sunday, May 6, 2012

Loving Life... In the most mundane ways

This is my year to love life. The embrace those people around me who love me for me. I've been working on the compelling need to do huge spring cleans before visitors drop by, instead deciding that this is my filthy castle and I'll live here happily if I want to (I still do a mini spring clean before guests come by but I'm getting there). I've been spending time with people who want to spend time with me, and still there are people who know I'm thinking of them and who I know are thinking of me that I haven't caught up with yet. 

I've been trying not to bring home any bad vibes from work. Work this year has been stressful and trying and at time, utterly unbelievable, but for the most part work stays at work. To balance the stress at work I've been doing more school drop offs. Enjoying the more relaxed mornings and spending more time with my girls.

When the girls are in bed and the prep for tomorrow is done, you could find me reading or knitting or doing a cross stitch (geez I'm hardcore). But in my own ways I'm loving life and that is this years mission.

Hope you're loving life too

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment