Monday, June 6, 2011

Further explainations

I think before I get too far ahead of myself with stories and observations I should fill you in on just a little more about myself. The very basics if you will, so that future blogs make sense.

So I met a wonderful man and we've been married for 8 years. Let's call him Patrick. We have 2 gorgeous little girls (miss 5 and miss 3) and are enjoying all the thrills that come with having a family young. No overseas travel, no wild nights out (well not many anymore), and a constantly messy house. But it's all fun and games and we wouldn't change it for the world! I work part time in a field that I enjoy, but would happily be a stay at home mum (at least while they are still young).  

I have a very ordinary family (mum, dad, brother and sister) however my sister is disabled so we have that added challenge in our lives.

We don't have any pets. It's partly because I'm not an animal person, and partly because I know I'll be the one looking after said pet. Having said that though, I do think it's good for kids to grow up with pets. I think it teaches them about compassion and responsibility, and we will get a small, fluffy puppy at some stage. But just not yet.

I like reading, BBQ's in the back yard, roller derby, drinking with friends, watching my girls play, listening to live music, being at the beach, complete serenity and loud punk rock.

Now I think you know a little more about me. There's still plenty more but that gives you a basis to go on.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment