Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well Now I'm Published!

Ok dear readers, today is a more exciting day than I would have imagined. Today, I am a published author!!

Yes I've been writing this blog for a little while now, but today I am published by someone other than me! You might notice the lovely string of pearls button to the right of these words. I got that button after Jane asked if I would like to be a guess blogger on her Ezine. Naturally I said yes! Click that button and (hopefully) you'll be taken to my most recent post, this time about my misadventures of updating my iPhone to iOS5.

So please, click the button on the right. Or alternatively click the link below. Read my new post, and leave me a comment so I know you've visited.

A String of Pearls blogEzine

No comments:

Post a Comment